A fresh Netlabelism podcast is available. An hour long excursion into the works of offthesky. US based artist Jason Corder utilizes adverse software in combination with glitch, guitar, field recordings, and even weather pattern data to create lush and emotional sound collages. This mix touches on his some of his work released on Autoplate, Resting Bell, Zymogen, and Passage. Download links available here
Mix number 42 in the AgentCast series. The podcast series covers a range of genres, including but not confined to Bass, Electronica, Electro, Techno, Dubstep and Breaks from Netlabels
What’s in this mix?
I’m pretty busy working on 2 other major projects, so this mix is a little shorter then usual. It’s a swift blend of Downtempo, Dub orientated numbers and a bit of wobbly bass music with a dash of glitch. Tasty!
More Free Podcast Downloads
Thanks to Basil for the cover photo, check out his Facebook page for more cool photographs.
All our podcast downloads are free, say thanks by following on
Like our FB page and signup to our mailing list
Tracklisting – Aritst – Track – Label
- N-qia – Lost – Bunkai Kei
- Wolfgang Merx – Interstellar – We Are All Ghosts
- Ambienteer – Golden Age
- Rain Dog – Dry – Cut Records
- Ketsa – Calcination – Invisible Agent
- DFRNT – Everything – Cut Records
- Glander – Variation F1 – Yuki Yaki
- Dadub – keep on struggle – A Quite Bump
- Zoiband – I Heart Bass – Diatribe Records
- Decal – Bad Bones – Invisible Agent
- Pinklogik – Dreams Of Summer – Section 27
- Great Skies – Light At The End Of The Tunnel – Cut Records
- Love Rhino – Be Gentle With Me – Invisible Agent