John Dalton - fifteen EP
The first Invisible Agent release of 2010 and the latest installment from Berlin based Techno producer John Dalton entitled ‘fifteen’ is on promo. ‘Fifteen’ and ‘sixteen’ are both smooth builders, perfect for dance floors, peppered with tech stabs and layered with crisp highs. ‘After’, a distorted rolling Techno monster is sure to relieve any 4 to the floor cravings.
Listen, download and comment now on Release Promo. Full release dates and previews will be available here before the end of January.
The Invisible Agent catalogue is now available on 24-7 Entertainment. 24-7 Entertainment, with offices in the UK, Germany, Denmark and Spain, is the leading B2B technology provider specializing in online and mobile distribution of digital media.
For a number of years we’ve supplied a large percentage of our free NET releases and Agent Casts in the Ogg format.
Increasingly proprietary software companies like Microsoft, Apple, and Adobe are pushing video and audio formats that restrict access and restrict software developers, but there is an alternative that can be played on all computers without restriction — Ogg. Ogg provides professional grade multimedia formats. Ogg is used extensively by free software projects, artists and a growing number of music and video distributors.
Play Ogg now!
The latest AgentCast from Warren Daly is a smooth blend of minimal electronic textures and floating ambient soundscapes.
It includes delicate melodies and singing reverberations from Arovane, Japanese composer Hirohito Ihara (a.k.a Radicalfashion), Pete Namlock and Robert Rich to name just a few.
Warren generally concentrates on mixing Electro and Techno but in this mixdown he covers many distinctive and elegant styles of Electronica and awakens a multitude of emotions, highlighting his diverse and innovative abilities. Repeated listening is sure to alleviate any fears of Denje.
Ambient, Downtempo, Electronica DJ Mix / Podcast by Warren Daly - Right click and “Save as” to download – MP3
Ambient, Downtempo, Electronica DJ Mix / Podcast by Warren Daly - Right click and “Save as” to download – OGG
- Arovane – tomorrow morning – TowerBlock
- Modeselektor – em ocean – BPitch Control
- Mum – winter (what we never were after all) - Fatcat
- Corrugated Tunnel – Careful what you wish for (string reprise) – Invisible Agent Records
- Robert Rich – Vertigo - Soundscape/Robert Rich
- Jean Michel Jarre – Oxegene pt 1 – Dreyfus
- Steve Roach – The memory – Projekt
- Xela – In Deo Salutari Meo
- William Basinski – dip 1.1 – 2062
- Lull – slow fall inward – Subharmonic
- Radicalfashion – suna – Hefty
- Pete Namlock & Klaus Schulze – set the controls for the heart of the mother (Part 3)
- Steve Roach – arrival – Projekt
- Modeselektor – edgar – BPitch Control
If you’re new here, you may want to subscribe to our RSS feed. For the latest updates and news you can also join us on our Facebook page. We have plenty of free music downloads. Ranging from Ambient, House, Techno and Electro Podcasts, previous releases that we are giving away as free music downloads, or links to shops where our lastest releases are available. We always have something fresh for your ears. Invisible Agent on Facebook
Check out my latest DJ mix (Agent Cast) of various tracks I own on vinyl since 1994 with more recent digital releases interleaved. Plenty of 303 action from Richie Hawtin’s ‘do da doo’ later complimented by Corrugated Tunnel’s ‘Acid Rox’ on Invisible Agent. I’m loving Surgeon’s double rework of Ed Chamberlain’s ‘Synthia’ . I hope you enjoy the podcast.
Tech House / Techno DJ Mix / Podcast by Warren Daly - Right click and “Save as” to download
1. Francois K – The Road Of Life (Quiet Village Sound Factory) – Deep Space Media
2. Carl Craig – Falling up – Studio !K7
3. Dusty Kid – Milk – Systematic
4. Robotman – do da doo – Novamute
5. Josh Wink – Jus right – Ovum Recordings
6. Def Disko – In your arms (Corrugated Tunnel Remix) – Invisible Agent Records
7. Corrugated Tunnel – Acid Rox – Invisible Agent Records
8. Modeselektor – The Black Block – BPitch Control
9. Ed Chamberlain – Synthia (Surgeon remix remixed by Surgeon) – BaseLogic
10. Si Begg – Better Living Through Distortion (Lars Moston And Duncan Whiteley Remix) – Noodles Recordings
11. Simian Mobile Disco – It’s the beat – Wichita
12. Hell – Diese Momente Werden Nicht Verloren Sein Wie Tränen Im Regen – Sativae
Check out the latest DJ mix (Agent Cast) from John Dalton
A blend of straight up Techno. Right click and “Save as” to download
- Gerald Mitchell – Out the Boat
- Gaetano Parisio & Danilo Vigorito – Logica EP C1
- Alba Patera – Cag
- Jeff Mills – La Force
- Gary Martin – Puna Kauai
- Leni Faki – Lusaka Pt.2
- Mark Williams – Love Club Pt.2
- Bryan Zentz – D-Clash
- Leandro Gamez – You are Poison
- The Deacon – Multi-Dimensional Drama
- John Dalton – After
- Gayle San – Get Serious
- Ben Sims Vs Mark Broom – City Life
- Rino Cerrone – Total Off
- John Dalton – Trial4
- Diego – Mind Detergent (Robert Hood Mix 2)
- Deetron – Don’t You Know Why?
- Gerald Mitchell – Freedom Dancer
- John Dalton – Tint
- Bandulu – Deadly Ride
Next Friday, 24th July, the Audio Terrorists are out to inflict some more noise on your aural passages in an attempt to raise some much needed funds for their upcoming trip to Rathlin Island for the return of the Jigs & Rigs festival this coming bank holiday weekend.
Venue: The Pint, Eden Quay (was Soul 28)
Date: Friday, 24th July
Time: 10pm – Late
Admission: €8 (suggested donation)
Prince Kong (!Kaboogie)
DJ Welfare (Electronic Resistance)
A-Force (Alphabet Set)
Right click and “Save as” to download the full mix
Check out the latest mix from Edwin James, recently broadcast on SPIN FM.
001 Relation: ‘Your Tiny Mind’ (Life Like remix) // UrbanTorque
002 Gui Boratto ‘Take my breath away’ // Kompakt
003 Gerald Mitchell ‘Los Sunshine’ // ICAN Productions
004 Corrugated Tunnel ‘Dublin to New York’ (Rob Rowland Remix) // seedyR
005 A:XUS ‘Suite Dissapointment’ // Rebirth
006 DK7 ‘Relapse’ // Process
007 Rennie Foster ‘Devils Water’ (Miguel Santos Remix) // Rebirth
008 Valentin Huedo ‘Madrid’ // CDR
009 Chelonis R. Jones ‘Pompadour’ (Gorge Remix) // Systematic
010 Marc Romboy ‘Karambolage’ // Systematic
011 John Dalton ‘Tint’ // seedyR
012 Mush ‘Test 66′ // Night Vision
013 El Prevost ft. D – Ham ‘Do You Remember’ (Kink Remix) // Elevation
014 Corrugated Tunnel ‘Temple Jack’ // seedyR
ikeaboy live in Cork
Optimist Gryme presents a selection of Dubstep, Electro, Breaks & Experimental music
ikeaboy (Invisible Agent, D1, SeedyR)
drokkr (Stupid Fly, Betamorph)
millis (Tir Na gCasta)
rekmekanik – (Tir Na gCasta)
The Swan Bar, Cork – Sat 25th April, 9pm – 2pm