Looking for something different to do in Cambodia? Want to see engaging new art, listen to live music, or go to a decent club night?
Phnom Penh is a dynamic and expanding city, so it’s about time I updated my earlier post suggesting some resources to assist you on your quest for entertainment. The capital of Cambodia has a burgeoning arts & culture scene and a range of art exhibitions, theatre, movie festivals and live music events in a number of venues throughout the city.
What to do in Cambodia
It’s easy to get vital information on the latest events from a number of websites, free magazines, and other publications. Here is my updated list:
- Interviews and gig listing (in print format and PDF download) in The Advisor
- Good coverage of all events are available on the Expat Advisory website
- For up-to-date listings of all mainstream and underground music events, look no further than Leng Pleng
- Lady Penh is another listings website
- There’s also coverage in Asia Life magazine but they haven’t updated their site in 6 months so you’ll have to find print copies around town
Even though it pains me I would also check event listings on Facebook. Feel free to suggest resources you think are worthwhile in the comments below. Hope to see you about town…