We’re delighted to present you with our 2nd release of 2012. The Northern Hemisphere is an established project by American artist Drew Miller aimed at producing minimal electronic ambient soundscapes. Improvised keyboard, percussion and guitar compositions are layered and morphed. Drew drifts between soundscapes and braindance, guiding you on a unique melodic journey. Drew’s techniques enable him to capture unique and spontaneous moments, conveying emotion and moments of sublime overflow.
We welcome Drew to our talented roster of artists and look forward to releasing another album by ‘The Northern Hemisphere’ in 2012.
- The Distant Sounds of a Grandfather Clock [An Intro of Sorts]
- How I Learned to Live (Worries are Gone)
- Dal Niente (Bonus Track)
- It’s Raining, It’s Pouring (The Old Man is Snoring)
- Earth & its Echo (The Birds & the Bees)
- Glacier Harbor (and the way it sings)
- Choir of the Morning Light (Goodbye Glacier Harbor)
- I Blame The Weather!
- Planets, and How They Formed Our Lives
- With Every Breath, We Gain a New Heart Electronic Symphony No 1