Another excellent review for Corrugated Tunnel in this month’s DJ Mag.
Ed James drops his most techno-oriented release to date, with the intricate, contemporary percussion dovetailing with old school bleep-bass and heavy Chicago claps.
The remixers push ‘TBrox’ further down the experimental techno wormhole, with veteran producer Dave Tarrida’s broken, crunchy drums, messy percussion and scorched earth bass just about out-gunning Ikeaboy’s evil acid bass re-rub.
Off the wall, but lethal when used in the right environment. RB
Comments from other producers
- “Very good stuff. Like the original and the Tarrida mix. Will play both.”
- “As Swedes say when they try to give compliment “Super nice”..really like this package”
Mark O Sullivan (DK7)
- “A million thanks for that. Sounds great a bientot”
- “What leroy burgess would sound like if he moved to europe…bleached his skin…and fasted from hooks & verses; truly a compliment when knowing one is an underrated electro boogie pioneer/maverick… and this current artist is on the verge of…BECOMING. CHAPEAU, BABY!”
Chelonis R Jones
- “I digg the original mix.”